Management of UXO Clearance Programme in support of pipeline construction
- Vung Tau
- McConnell Dowell Construction/British Petroleum
- 2002 - 2003
Provision of an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) specialist and two UXO clearance supervisors in support of British Petroleum's Nam Con Son gas pipeline project. The team was required to:
- Plan UXO clearance operations in accordance with construction contractor's needs.
- Supervise the clearance work of Vietnamese military personnel to ensure compliance with international standards and contractual requirements.
- Identify any UXO found and advise of disposal methodologies.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) checks on a daily basis.